#Lastest# Dungeon Hunter 5 Hack Unlimited Gems 2023

Тема в разделе "Курилка", создана пользователем ChristianGamer, 5 дек 2022.

1. TopicStarter Overlay
    ChristianGamer

ChristianGamer Старший механик

[​IMG]

Click Here for Dungeon hunter 5

About the Game:
    Dead game: Dungeon Hunter 5 Общие обсуждения
    Dungeon hunter 5. Don't even play this game. Dominate by cheaters and you won't be able to do anything with all these bugs. Moreover the game assistance doesn't give a ♥♥♥♥ about players so you'll
    Dungeon hunter 5. Don't even play this game. Dominate by cheaters and you won't be able to do anything with all these bugs. Moreover the game assistance doesn't give a ♥♥♥♥ about players so you'll have nothing back. Just don't play. Pure waste of time. i've sent a ticket about the guild wars at least. they answer quickly but i dunno. it seems i have to send a few more mails to make them understand that it's not just me having this problem.. sigh. wish they had representatives on steam forum so they'd communicate but i guess they only care about the money we spend ingame. they have so many games they probably dont care if one dies. for now im enjoying the game :) wish guild wars worked tho. Sigh, doesn't seem like the ingame support likes me. After telling them Guild Wars don't work they just tell me to check my wi-fi . i'll probably be banned for nagging them about bugs. 3 mails and still asked to check wi-fi, internet, try from another device. sigh, it's like they don't even read my mails. #whybother. First, no Arena. then Guild Wars failed to work and now Nobody getting the chests from the legendary hunt. I don't think they are interested in helping unless you just spent money and didn't get the content you paid for (cause that happened to me and then they were very helpful). I hate to continuously fall in love with games that has the worlds lousiest game support and communication with their players. Oh well, I'll keep playing this cause I'm addicted.. at least till I get banned for speaking my mind. Keep calm, gameloft support on android answers on average in two weeks, their site haven't any info about steam version. One possible way - just wait and believe to the best. I finally got someone on customer service that actually listened. They're looking into both the guild war and chest situation. Thanks btw Bender. Still wish they had someone in the steam forum tho. Communication is always nice for things to work out :) Game only lead by cheats and p2w, and again when there are not 2 in the same guild . 1 - wioska (cheater) - 2 Frencharmy (cheater and p2w) . what is the interest to add arenas or gvg, already knowing the result . Im having a blast, my guild are 90% active, we do things together all the time. We are always the top 3 ranking. I just max upgraded my Regalia armor from the Halloween event, nice stats. Игра ориентирована на постоянный донат, ни о каком развитии не идет и близко речи, если не донатить вас будут убивать каждую третью миссию, самые низшие существа, в начале вам покажут заманухи в виде сундуков, для подъёма а потом даже на сложных уровнях будут выпадать только самые низшие вещи, постоянно не будет хвать то того, то этого, алмазов даже при донате не будет хватать, цены в игре ПРОСТО КОСМИЧЕСКИЕ, при том что за эОГРОМНЫЙ донат вы получите горшевые вещи, и крохи ресурсов. Игра не отличаетися не в стим версии не в Мобильной, крайне не рекомендую ее, лучше купить DIABLO, за эти деньги, вы получите крутую игру без сраного доната и с интересным сюжетом, а не как здесь одно и тоже только все противники у вас , даже самые слабые будут вас убивать!! The game is focused on constant donation, there is no development about any development and it is close to speech, if you don’t donate you will be killed every third mission, the lowest creatures, at the beginning you will be shown enticements in the form of chests, for lifting and then even at difficult levels they will only the lowest things, it will not always grab this or that, diamonds will not be enough even with donation, the prices in the game are JUST SPACE, despite the fact that for a HUGE donation you will receive potty things, and crumbs of resources. The game does not differ in the Steam version not in the Mobile version, I highly do not recommend it, it is better to buy DIABLO, for this money, you will get a cool game without a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ donation and with an interesting plot, and not like all your opponents are the same here, even the weakest will kill you !! Пожаловаться. Примечание: используется ТОЛЬКО для жалоб на спам, рекламу и проблемные сообщения (например, нападки, оскорбления или грубости). © Valve Corporation. Все права защищены. Все торговые марки являются собственностью соответствующих владельцев в США и других странах. Часть географических сведений на этом сайте предоставлена geonames.org. Политика конфиденциальности | Правовая информация | Соглашение подписчика Steam | Файлы cookie.

dungeon hunter 5 hack

dungeon hunter 5 mod apk unlimited gems

dungeon hunter 5 unlimited gems

dungeon hunter mod apk